I'm sitting here this evening with a houseful of friends. We're having one of our sleepover parties. To my surprise, these parties are happening more and more often and I LOVE THEM!!! You see, D works 24 hour shifts. I really don't mind them, but sometimes I get tired of always seeing the girls have friends overnight and I just sit here watching them giggle and play. SO...I started invited their friends' moms to come with. It's SO much fun! The girls play and us moms chat.
The only problem we run into is the fact that our house isn't movie friendly. We have a small 13 inch t.v. in my bedroom. A 24" in the cabin (3 season room) and a portable dvd player that can hook to a 13 inch t.v. in the guest room. But that rarely works. SO...by this time of the night I have little groups of people spread out throughout my house straining their eyes to watch little movies. It hasn't prevented the giggles though. The house is ringing with them this evening.
I don't think there is anything that could make my heart fuller than to hear the girls making memories like these.
Anyway, I spose I should run along and see what K is doing. As soon as the movie in the cabin is finished, we're going to watch OUR movie. I can't decide if we're going to watch "Catch and Release" or...um...I can't remember the other title. I'll let you know in the morning which one we chose. TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It may be that your "little" tv actually makes for more interation and more giggling! :)
Post a Comment