So I've followed a friend here because I'm up to my eyebrows with disgust and frustration over myspace. Do you *know* how many times I've blogged for a half hour and POOF I get the message "an error has occurred and has been forwarded..." Aye aye aye... It just makes a person want to run away...
So, HERE I AM! I spose I could try out some other sites that I've been to also...heck, I have blogs everywhere I look, but maybe it's time to do what I'm doing with the rest of my life and "Clean House". I will look at closing all those sites and starting fresh... It may feel as good as cutting up 5 credit cards yesterday... Or throwing out three bags of clothes from my unused back closet last week...
You just never know. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment