Well, the first day went well. S seems very excited about her new "position" at school. Being upstairs seems to have given her a new confidence and maturity that I hadn't quite expected, but am glad to see.
D, is D. She will excel...just in a different way than I am used to. She's definitely her own person and I thank God for that. It will be interesting to see her change too in the next couple of years...
After school and volleyball practice, we headed home for supper, playtime, cleaning, snack and of course...Nancy Drew. :-) We have now solved the Secret of the Old Clock. I've been informed that we're starting the next one tomorrow night. I think we'll lay down some rules this time though...two chapters per night MAX unless we start before 7 p.m.
1 comment:
OK, so I saw your comment on my blog, but didn't know who you were, so I clicked on your name and your blog popped up. The picture of S and D is sort of from a distance, and I thought S WAS you for a minute. Scary! :) So, I immediately figured it out. Good to have you here, and cool to read your posts.
How very interesting that we were such good friends for so long, and I never realized we had the "God thing" in common until the blogs! It's nice to be in touch again. :)
Post a Comment