Friday, August 31, 2007

Another change of plans...

We made it through the first 3 days of school and we had anticipated a quiet, regrouping-type of weekend, and guess what? My kids are travelling again. Can you believe it? And...we're getting company. My highschool buddy from the Cities is coming into town to finally see the girls...and they're gone! (He said it would be ok...that he would see them next time.) Oh, I spose I should let you know where they took off to this time. Their friends were going up north to the Cabin and invited them along. It's hard to say "No" since we all have such a good time when we go up there.

So, out of the blue, D and I have more time to spend together. I'll give you three guesses what we did with our evening! HEY...no fair!!! You can guess it in one?!?! You're right, we cleaned. We got through the first floor of the house, but the upstairs is NASTY!!! I mean, it's not just messy dirty this time, I'm finding dirty dishes, dirty clothes, dirty EVERYTHING! Yuck. Hopefully we can get it done tomorrow morning before we go for a little trip ourselves.

Say your prayers, D is taking me for my first private flight tomorrow. I trust him. Just hope the I can trust the plane. :-) We're so excited to have a beautiful day forecasted and the time to get up once. It's been a couple of weeks since he got his license (on your birthday C!!!) and he's getting ancy.

So, that's the plan for tomorrow. Clean, fly, and then play with friends. Sounds good doesn't it? I can't wait.

No comments: