Well, I'm relishing in the fact that I've had 2 nights of sleep in a row. Last night I fell asleep before 11 and my alarm woke me at 6:30. Small steps for mom-kind!! Tonight my goal is before 10:30, so I'd better get myself off of Webkinz an head upstairs.
Before I go though...I have to say that Tippy is truly living up to the standard of "Man's Best Friend." I just can't get over the fact that once D takes her upstairs with her, Tippy doesn't come down until D comes down. She has become her best friend. Even while we were reading last night, Tippy laid her head on D's belly while she listened to the story. Very cool to say the least. I would be less amazed if Tippy was younger, but she's 9. Hardly an age where most dogs learn new behaviors, but she's surely got this one down pat. And I love her dearly for it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment