6:30 this morning I woke up to a surprise...my alarm clock! WEEEHOOOO! OK, I know most people don't get thrilled by the sound of an alarm clock, but I sure did. You see, since D moved back into her bedroom, she hasn't slept through a whole night once. I was at my wit's end!
So last night while I was sharing my struggles with Gramma S, she says to me, "Why don't you let Tippy sleep by her?" Gosh, I hadn't even considered that. Tippy isn't allowed upstairs. What would Big D say? Of course I called him up. He thought it was worth a try, so I grabbed Tippy's bed and said "Come on girl, I have a job for you." She went right up the stairs with me, laid down in her bed and stayed there the rest of the night. And to my surprise? Dana did too. She came in to my room once because Tippy was dreaming and she didn't know what to do, but she went right back to her room, no tears, and fell to sleep. YAY!!! I'm sold. So what if we'll have dog hair in yet another room. I LIKE MY SLEEP!!!
Thank you Gramma S!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment