Monday, October 8, 2007

My list...

Responding to a challenge put out by a friend, I'm going to begin my "list". Honestly, I haven't thought about it much, so I'm certain I'll be editting this post several times!

Things I want to do in my lifetime (in no particular order)

* eat at the American Girl Cafe in Chicago
* lie on the beach in Jamaica
* visit Belen in Spain
* pay off my house
* have my daughters be glad they're turning out just like me :-)
* resolve a certain issue that appears to have no resolution
*
*

Things I've already accomplished:

* married my best friend
* had two amazing kids
* graduated from college...twice
* bought a house...and then another one
*
*

I guess that's all for now. Funny thing, had you asked me this question 10 1/2 years ago, I would have had different answers for you. Guess a person's goals change now and then...don't they?!?

No comments: