Thursday, October 11, 2007

5:21 A.M...

So, it is 5:21am and I've been up for nearly 2 hours. I'm turning into my father's daughter. I don't know why I'm up...just am. So rather than get mad at it, I'm getting productive.

I have this habit of cleaning by piling everything that's on the floor in a room into a basket. Then I vacuum and dust and say, "Wow, doesn't it look wonderful?!" Well you and I both know that returning to "the basket" is NOT fun. And when I look around my house? I have accumulated several of them.

Therefore, this morning I'm tackling "the office basket". You know what I'm finding...a mixture of papers that either need filing or recycling, but there's enough of both that I can't just throw them in the recycling bin and I can't just stick them into the front of my filing cabinet. I actually have to piece through the whole basket one little note at a time. UG!

OK, I won't get anything done if I complain about it. Here I go! :-)

1 comment:

C said...

I have the same thing at my house, but it's just in piles... good on you for having them in baskets! ;) It *does* feel good when I finally clean a pile up, though!